Where Do We Start?
Selling your home can be a bit overwhelming...
Choosing the right Real Estate team to guide you through the process is the key, and you've come to the right place. So sit back, and relax...We've got you covered.
Before Our Meeting...
Here are some items you'll want to prepare and think about before our meeting:
- Why are you selling?
- What are your primary concerns?
- What do you like most about your home and the location?
- What updates have you made to your home? (Ex: Replaced roof, New kitchen countertops, etc.)
- Do you have any warranties with the updates?
- Make a list of your home amenities & property features. (Ex: Custom Cabinetry, Hardwood Floors, Granite Countertops, etc.)
- We'll need to know for your title work (in order to minimize surprises and ensure for a smooth transaction): Any divorces, bankruptcies, foreclosures, liens, easements and/or encroachments?
- Complete the Seller Listing Info Form
- Know your mortgage pay off amount
- Do you belong to an Association? If so, what is the fee? Is it paid monthly, quarterly, or yearly? What does it include?
- Review the Listing Documents. If you have any questions, please let us know.
- You may be required to complete a Truth-in-Housing Inspection. Check with your city, or view our list HERE.
The Marketing Plan...
In today’s fast-paced, computerized market, creative and innovative marketing is pertinent to the sale of your home. I have marketing strategies, which I believe, are the most successful in properly advertising and expediting the sale of your home.
The internet has become our #1 marketing tool.
We begin by submitting your listing contracts to our office staff. They will process through our company and input all the required information into the Northstar MLS (Multiple Listing Service). We review the information input into the MLS to insure the accuracy. And attach the photos and all supplements pertinent to the sale of your home.
The Northstar MLS information will be downloaded onto numerous websites: (See following pages)
Results.net (RE/MAX Results)
Virtual Home Tours, as applicable.
Arrange for Lawn Sign to be placed on the property and a Lockbox to be placed on the front door.
Open Houses & Realtor Opens, will be arranged on an individual basis.